Search

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

New work at SOMArts for the month of May




So I'll be participating in an exhibition titled "(Re)-Claim with 5 other artists at SOMArts in San Francisco. The opening is May 6, 2010 from 5-8pm. I'll be showing my three newest works that I have just recently created. They are titled: "Relic", "Hybrid Interactions", and "A Form Derived from a Constructed Landscape". Click on the links to view the works on my website. I am very excited by the show and am very pleased with the works I am showing.

Coming up at the end of June I will be leaving to go to Saint-Flour, France for 2 weeks to create a site-specific installation in the town. I will be updating daily with progress pics as well as travel stuff.

That's all for now. Check out the new work.

No comments:

Post a Comment